Abigail Celecity Lewis
Found 10 Records, 9 Photos and 7,528,232 Family Trees
Born in Montgomery, Addison, Vermont, USA on 26 Jul 1824 to Lemuel Lewis and Weighty Stanton. Abigail Celecity married Andrew Bokman Williams and had 10 children. She passed away on 18 Mar 1892 in Albion, Cassia, Idaho, USA.
- Greley Williams1869-Unknown
- Julia Ann Williams1839-1911
- Lemuel Lewis Williams1842-1901
- Weighty Selector Williams1849-1869
- Amos Williams1852-1925
- Abigail Lewis Williams1854-1944
- Sarah Ellen Williams1856-Unknown
- Harriet Lucena Williams1858-1921
- Roxy Lucy Williams1862-1904
- Mary Angeline Williams1864-Unknown
Ready to discover your family story? Simply start with yourself and we'll do the searching for you.
English (but most common in Wales): from Lowis, Lodovicus, a Norman personal name composed of the Germanic elements hlod ‘fame’ + wig ‘war’. This was the name of the founder of the Frankish dynasty, recorded in Latin chronicles as Ludovicus and Chlodovechus (the latter form becoming Old French Clovis, Clouis, Louis, the former developing into German Ludwig). The name was popular throughout France in the Middle Ages and was introduced to England by the Normans. In Wales it became inextricably confused with 2.