Carl Gustav Carlberg
Found 10 Records, 5 Photos and 9,991 Family Trees
Born in Arjeplog, Sverige on 1815 to Gustav Carlberg and Eva Katarine Israelson. Carl Gustav married Karen Zakarine Eriksdatter and had 9 children. He passed away on 12 Jul 1885 in Evenesdal, Saltdal.
- Peder Abraham Carlsen1839-Unknown
- Karl Johan Carlsen1842-Unknown
- Anne Cathrine Carlsdatter1844-Unknown
- Ebba Marie Carlsdatter1848-Unknown
- Erik Gustav Carlsen1850-1930
- Holger Zebenius Carlsen1853-Unknown
- Ole Mathias Carlsen1855-Unknown
- Josefine Karoline Carlsdatter1859-Unknown
- Aron Zacheus Carlsen1862-Unknown
Ready to discover your family story? Simply start with yourself and we'll do the searching for you.
Swedish: habitational name from a farm named Carlberg, from karl ‘man’, ‘freeman’ + berg, a suffix often used since the 17th century in names of manorial estates.