Found 10 Records, 5 Photos and 1,500,260 Family Trees
- William W Leonard1815-1860
- Elizabeth Cook Leonard1816-Unknown
- Sarah Leonard1819-Unknown
- James Harvey Leonard1820-Unknown
- Mary Jane Leonard1823-Unknown
- John G Leonard1827-Unknown
- Susan Leonard1828-Unknown
- Cassey Louisa Leonard1829-Unknown
- Jackson Marion Leonard1832-Unknown
- Alexander Leonard1835-Unknown
Ready to discover your family story? Simply start with yourself and we'll do the searching for you.
English and French (): from a Germanic personal name composed of the elements leo ‘lion’ (a late addition to the vocabulary of Germanic name elements, taken from Latin) + hard ‘hardy’, ‘brave’, ‘strong’, which was taken to England by the Normans. A saint of this name, who is supposed to have lived in the 6th century, but about whom nothing is known except for a largely fictional life dating from half a millennium later, was popular throughout Europe in the early Middle Ages and was regarded as the patron of peasants and horses.