Found 10 Records, 10 Photos and 1,660,440 Family Trees
Born in Gloucestershire, England on 1831. William married Sarah Mansfield and had 10 children. He passed away on 22 Sep 1912 in Goolwa, South Australia, Australia.
- Emma Mansfield Osborne1858-Unknown
- Ellen Adelaide Osborne1861-1936
- William Henery Osborne1863-Unknown
- Amy Louisa Osborne1866-Unknown
- Clara Eliza Osborne1868-Unknown
- Edith Victoria Osborne1870-1870
- Mansfield Charles Osborne1871-Unknown
- Esther Maude Osborne1874-1875
- Ettie Beatrix Osborne1876-Unknown
- Constance Ethel Osborne1880-1881
Ready to discover your family story? Simply start with yourself and we'll do the searching for you.
English: from the Old Norse personal name Ásbjorn, composed of the elements ás ‘god’ + björn ‘bear’. This was established in England before the Conquest, in the late Old English form Osbern, and was later reinforced by Norman Osbern. The surname Osborne has also been widely established in Ireland since the 16th century.