Found 10 Records, 4 Photos and 291,394 Family Trees
- Andrew J Burger1851-1922
- C S Burger
- Leander C Burger1853-1920
- William N Burger1858-1919
- Susan Burger1841-Unknown
- Mary Ann Burger1842-Unknown
- James E Burger1844-Unknown
- George Burger1847-1921
- Lorenzo Dow Burger1849-1920
- Martha Burger1856-Unknown
- Sara Burges1860-1920
- Matilda Burger1862-1939
- Harriet Burger1866-Unknown
Ready to discover your family story?
Simply start with yourself and we'll do the searching for you.
Surname meaning for "Burger"
German, English, and Dutch: status name for a freeman of a
borough, especially one who was a member of its governing council, a
derivative of Middle High German burc, Middle English
burg ‘(fortified) town’, Middle Dutch burch. The English
name is found occasionally as a surname from the 13th century onwards
but is not recorded as a vocabulary word until the 16th century. The
usual English term was the Old French word burgeis ‘burgess’