Found 10 Records, 10 Photos and 1,339,370 Family Trees
- Lonely Luella Workman1879-Unknown
- Joseph Andrew Workman1861-1861
- William David Workman1864-Unknown
- Nancy Angeline Workman1865-Unknown
- Rebecca Alice Workman1867-Unknown
- Mary Bell Workman1869-1872
- Emma Evadine Workman1871-1945
- George Henry Workman1873-1922
- Iney May Workman1875-Unknown
- Ivey May Workman1875-Unknown
- Stephen Abraham Workman1877-Unknown
- Jessie Pleasant Workman1881-Unknown
- Genevieve Adeline Workman1883-Unknown
Ready to discover your family story?
Simply start with yourself and we'll do the searching for you.
English: nickname for a man with some fancied resemblance to a he-goat (Old English bucc(a)) or a male deer (Old English bucc). Old English Bucc(a) is found as a personal name, as is Old Norse Bukkr. Names such as Walter le Buk (Somerset 1243) are clearly nicknames.