Found 10 Records, 10 Photos and 205,520 Family Trees
- M Louise Pare1866-1870
- Florence Emilie Pare1868-1911
- Jn Bte Pare1870-1947
- M Louise Emma Pare1873-1907
- M Adele Georgina Pare1874-1918
- Hortense Eugenie Pare1876-1941
- M Virginie Celina Pare1878-1880
- Louis H Pare1880-1961
- Louis Hubert Pare1883-1973
- Edouard Leon Pare1885-1956
- Joseph Alberique Pare1886-1963
- Leon Albert Pare1889-1958
Ready to discover your family story?
Simply start with yourself and we'll do the searching for you.
French (): occupational name for someone who finished cloth, from the past participle of parer ‘to prepare’. This is a frequent name in ME.