Bailey Dent Skinner
Found 10 Records, 10 Photos and 1,691,066 Family Trees
Born in Monroe, Missouri, USA on 1842 to Richard Cornelius Skinner and Anne Elizabeth Dent. Bailey Dent married Catherine Jane Quigg and had 11 children. Bailey Dent married Elva Butler and had a child. He passed away on 1925 in Alluwe Nowata, Oklahoma, USA.
- Mary E Skinner1871-1957
- Oliver Perry Skinner1887-1973
- Samuel Franklin Skinner1885-1981
- Asa Elmer Skinner1873-1947
- John Wesley Skinner1875-1952
- Esther Lutricia Skinner1878-1932
- Onie Iris Skinner1880-1969
- Edward B Skinner1882-1955
- Elsey M Skinner1890-1952
- Lucy Skinner1892-1951
- Lottie Irene Skinner1895-Unknown
Ready to discover your family story?
Simply start with yourself and we'll do the searching for you.
English: occupational name for someone who stripped the hide from animals, to be used in the production of fur garments or to be tanned for leather, from an agent derivative of Middle English skin ‘hide’, ‘pelt’ (Old Norse skinn).