Carl Gustav Carlberg
Found 10 Records, 10 Photos and 11,701 Family Trees
Born in Arjeplog, Sverige on 1815 to Gustav Carlberg and Eva Katarine Israelson. Carl Gustav married Karen Zakarine Eriksdatter and had 9 children. He passed away on 12 Jul 1885 in Evenesdal, Saltdal.
- Peder Abraham Carlsen1839-Unknown
- Karl Johan Carlsen1842-Unknown
- Anne Cathrine Carlsdatter1844-Unknown
- Ebba Marie Carlsdatter1848-Unknown
- Erik Gustav Carlsen1850-1930
- Holger Zebenius Carlsen1853-Unknown
- Ole Mathias Carlsen1855-Unknown
- Josefine Karoline Carlsdatter1859-Unknown
- Aron Zacheus Carlsen1862-Unknown
Ready to discover your family story? Simply start with yourself and we'll do the searching for you.
Swedish: habitational name from a farm named Carlberg, from karl ‘man’, ‘freeman’ + berg, a suffix often used since the 17th century in names of manorial estates.