Found 10 Records, 7 Photos and 395,832 Family Trees
Born in Myth Maperton on 1853. David married Charlotte Legg and had 13 children. He passed away on 1 Aug 1923 in Beaminster, Dorset, England.
- Joseph Legg
- David Charles Legg1883-Unknown
- William Charles Legg1886-Unknown
- Victoria Jane Legg1887-Unknown
- Charlotte Ellen Legg1889-Unknown
- Albert Edwin Gibbs1890-Unknown
- Amy Elfeda Smith Nee Legg1892-1975
- Evelyn May Legg1892-Unknown
- Frances Isobel Legg1893-Unknown
- Jack John Legg1896-1916
- Leonard Legg1898-Unknown
- Winifred Guy Legg1901-Unknown
- Evan Guy Legg1904-Unknown
Ready to discover your family story?
Simply start with yourself and we'll do the searching for you.
Surname meaning for "Legg"
English (chiefly West Country): metonymic nickname for someone with some malformation or peculiarity of the leg, or just with particularly long legs, from Middle English legg (Old Norse leggr).