Found 10 Records, 10 Photos and 2,590,442 Family Trees
Born in Sherborne, Dorset, England on 15 Sep 1845 to Edward Parsons and Elizabeth Stickley. Fanny married Sylvannus William Hann and had 12 children. She passed away on 19 Apr 1927 in Millicent, South Australia, Australia.
- Elizabeth Kerzia Hann1865-1894
- Henry Edward Hann1867-1932
- Emma Louisa Hann1869-1937
- Sylvanus Willam Hann1871-1954
- Hester Hann1873-1958
- Gertrude Alice Hann1875-1949
- George Stickley Hann1877-1957
- Ernest Parsons Hann1879-1964
- Beatrice Fanny Hann1882-1975
- Fredrick Emmanuel Hann1883-1948
- Evelyn Lavinia Hann1887-1959
- Edwin James Hann1890-1961
Ready to discover your family story?
Simply start with yourself and we'll do the searching for you.
Surname meaning for "Parsons"
English: occupational name for the servant of a parish priest
or parson, or a patronymic denoting the child of a parson, from the
possessive case of Middle English persone, parsoun (see