Found 10 Records, 5 Photos and 25,188 Family Trees
- Eli Broomhall1875-Unknown
- Jane Nina Broomhall1879-1902
- Mabel Emily Broomhall1886-Unknown
- Walter Broomhall1865-Unknown
- Emanual James Broomhall1866-1948
- George Broomhall1870-Unknown
- Hezekiah Albert Broomhall1871-Unknown
- Ernest Broomhall1873-Unknown
- Gertrude Mary Broomhall1877-1962
- Evelyn Fanny Broomhall1880-Unknown
- Linda Ellen Broomhall1882-Unknown
- Alble Richard Broomhall1884-Unknown
Ready to discover your family story?
Simply start with yourself and we'll do the searching for you.
English: habitational name from a place called Broomhall, most probably the one in Cheshire, which takes its name from Old English brom ‘broom’, ‘gorse’ + halh ‘nook’, ‘hollow’.