James William Savage
Found 10 Records, 7 Photos and 2,267,122 Family Trees
Born on 1843. James William married Elizabeth Ann Beatty and had 10 children.
- Alice Mary Savage
- Francis George Savage1881-Unknown
- Bertha Savage1883-Unknown
- James Henry Savage1885-Unknown
- Edward Ernest Savage1887-Unknown
- Cyril John Savage1889-Unknown
- William Leonard Savage1891-1892
- Alban Arthur Savage1892-Unknown
- Reginald Theodore Savage1894-Unknown
- Christopher Anthony Savage1902-Unknown
Ready to discover your family story?
Simply start with yourself and we'll do the searching for you.
Surname meaning for "Savage"
English and Scottish: nickname for a wild or uncouth person, from Middle English, Old French salvage, sauvage ‘untamed’ (Late Latin salvaticus literally ‘man of the woods’, a derivative of Latin silva ‘wood’, influenced by Latin salvus ‘whole’, i.e. natural).