John Francis Farley
Found 10 Records, 10 Photos and 954,867 Family Trees
Born in Melbourne East, Victoria, Australia on 8 Aug 1824. John Francis married Mary Francis and had 10 children. He passed away on 19 Oct 1879 in Victoria, Australia.
- Jane Frances Farley1848-Unknown
- John Francis Farley1850-Unknown
- Christina Frances Farley1851-Unknown
- Richard Francis Farley1854-Unknown
- Mary Frances Farley1856-1936
- Elizabeth Frances Farley1858-1912
- Hannah Frances Farley1860-1948
- Ellen Grace Farley1864-1937
- John Richard Farley1867-1929
- Frederick William Farley1870-Unknown
Ready to discover your family story?
Simply start with yourself and we'll do the searching for you.
Surname meaning for "Farley"
English: habitational name from any of various places named
Farley, of which there are examples in Berkshire, Derbyshire,
Hampshire, Kent, Somerset, and Staffordshire, from Old English as
fearn ‘fern’ + leah ‘woodland clearing’. See also