Found 10 Records, 10 Photos and 16,291 Family Trees
- Lucy Fruin64-Unknown
- Catherine Fruin1859-Unknown
- Mary Fruin1860-Unknown
- Hester Fruin1861-Unknown
- John Fruin1863-1950
- Martha Ann Fruin1866-1906
- Harry Goode Fruin1868-Unknown
- James Fruin1869-Unknown
- Elizaeth Frances Fruin1871-Unknown
- Frank William Fruin1872-Unknown
- Charlotte Maude Fruin1873-Unknown
- Edward Fruin1875-Unknown
- Ellen Fruin1877-1917
- Harold Fruin1879-1879
- Albert Ernest Fruin1880-1880
- Alexander George Fruin1881-1936
Ready to discover your family story?
Simply start with yourself and we'll do the searching for you.
Surname meaning for "Fruin"
English: from the Middle English personal name Frewine, Old English Freowine, composed of the elements freo ‘free’, ‘noble’, ‘generous’ (or the rarer frea ‘lord’, ‘master’) + wine ‘friend’.