Found 10 Records, 10 Photos and 28,065 Family Trees
Born in La Puebla, Rio Arriba, New Mexico, USA on 18 Mar 1801. Jose married Maria Del Vigil and had 11 children. He passed away on 21 Apr 1815 in La Puebla, New Mexico, USA.
- Maria Rosalia Abeyta1822-Unknown
- Jose Rafael Abeyta1826-1900
- Maria Esquipulas Abeyta1828-Unknown
- Felipe Neri Abeyta1829-Unknown
- Maria Gertrudes Abeyta1830-Unknown
- Maria Casilda Abeyta1832-Unknown
- Maria Romona Abeyta1834-Unknown
- Maria Dolores Abeyta1836-Unknown
- Maria Antonia Abeyta1838-1827
- Maria De Jesus Abeyta1841-Unknown
- Jesus Maria Abeyta1843-Unknown
Ready to discover your family story?
Simply start with yourself and we'll do the searching for you.
Surname meaning for "Abeyta"
Spanish (of Basque origin): variant of, a habitational name from a place named with a(ha)bi ‘bilberry’ + -eta, a suffix indicating ‘place’ or ‘group of’.