Keziah Jane Butler
Found 10 Records, 10 Photos and 4,280,255 Family Trees
Born in Sumner, Tennessee, USA on 25 Feb 1836 to John Lowe Butler and Caroline Farozine Skeen. Keziah Jane married Lemuel Hardison Redd and had 13 children. She passed away on 12 May 1895 in New Harmony, Washington, Utah, USA.
- John Wilson Redd1860-1885
- Lemuel Hardison Redd1856-1923
- Mary Jane Redd1858-1945
- William Alexander Redd1861-1911
- James Monroe Redd1863-1937
- Caroline Elizabeth Redd1866-1904
- Amos Thornton Redd1868-1870
- Sarah Della Redd1867-1933
- Farozine Ellen Redd1871-1897
- Edward Loraine Redd1873-1874
- Maria Luella Redd1875-1963
- Charity Alvira Redd1869-1942
- Alice Redd1898-1961
Ready to discover your family story? Simply start with yourself and we'll do the searching for you.
English and Irish: from a word that originally denoted a wine steward, usually the chief servant of a medieval household, from Norman French butuiller (Old French bouteillier, Latin buticularius, from buticula ‘bottle’). In the large households of royalty and the most powerful nobility, the title came to denote an officer of high rank and responsibility, only nominally concerned with the supply of wine, if at all.