Found 10 Records, 10 Photos and 7,708,850 Family Trees
- Joshua Franklin Sandifer1848-Unknown
- Tabitha Ann Sandifer1825-Unknown
- Jacob Jackson Sandifer1828-1880
- Celicia Elizabeth Sandifer1825-1905
- Esau Washington Sandifer1826-1862
- Lincy Sandifer1830-Unknown
- Joseph John Sandifer1831-Unknown
- Palina C Sandifer1833-Unknown
- Martha E Sandifer1838-Unknown
- William N Sandifer1839-1896
- Jeremiah Z Sandifer1843-Unknown
Ready to discover your family story?
Simply start with yourself and we'll do the searching for you.
English: topographic name for someone who lived near a meadow or a patch of arable land, Middle English lee, lea, from Old English lea, dative case (used after a preposition) of leah, which originally meant ‘wood’ or ‘glade’.