Found 10 Records, 10 Photos and 1,286,991 Family Trees
- Mary Lucille Bagby1858-1939
- Sanford Miller Bagby1854-Unknown
- Johathan Whitaker Bagby1837-1917
- Nancy C Bagby1840-1896
- Richard Lewis Bagby1841-1900
- Sarah Eliza Bagby1843-1855
- Robert C Bagby1847-Unknown
- Zachary T Bagby1849-1918
- George W Bagby1851-Unknown
- Wesley T Bagby1851-1922
- Charles Little Bagby1856-1930
Ready to discover your family story?
Simply start with yourself and we'll do the searching for you.
Surname meaning for "Whitaker"
English: habitational name from any of various places named with Old English hwit ‘white’ or hw?te ‘wheat’ + æcer ‘cultivated land’, as for example Whitaker in Lancashire and Whitacre in Warwickshire (both ‘white field’) or Whiteacre in Kent and Wheatacre in Norfolk (both ‘wheat field’).