Maria J Fleming
Found 10 Records, 9 Photos and 2,570,270 Family Trees
- Charles E Tuttle1858-1927
- Marion Tuttle1860-Unknown
- Anna Tuttle1861-Unknown
- Abigail Tuttle1863-Unknown
- Alice E Tuttle1865-1895
- Rebecca Tuttle1868-Unknown
- Emma Tuttle1869-Unknown
- Edwin B Tuttle1873-1932
- Harry Tuttle1873-Unknown
- Lottie Tuttle1876-Unknown
- Samuel Fleming Tuttle1878-1942
- William Fowler Tuttle1879-Unknown
- Maude Tuttle1882-Unknown
Ready to discover your family story?
Simply start with yourself and we'll do the searching for you.
English: ethnic name for someone from Flanders. In the Middle Ages there was considerable commercial intercourse between England and the Netherlands, particularly in the wool trade, and many Flemish weavers and dyers settled in England. The word reflects a Norman French form of Old French flamenc, from the stem flam- + the Germanic suffix -ing. The surname is also common in south and east Scotland and in Ireland, where it is sometimes found in the Gaelicized form.