Martha Louise Moore
Found 10 Records, 8 Photos and 11,042,060 Family Trees
Born on 1859. Martha Louise married Thomas Earl Colbourn and had 12 children. She passed away on 9 Apr 1944.
- Albert Colbourn
- Letitia ColbournUnknown-1932
- Louie ColbournUnknown-1973
- Robert ColbournUnknown-1973
- Thomas Colbourn
- Charles William Colbourn1880-1960
- Earl Frederick Colbourn1885-1919
- Charlotte Mary Colbourn1887-1973
- Arthur Colbourn1890-Unknown
- Henry Colbourn1891-Unknown
- Victor Colbourn1898-1916
- Ethel Rose Colbourn1902-1985
Ready to discover your family story?
Simply start with yourself and we'll do the searching for you.
English: from Middle English more ‘moor’, ‘marsh’, ‘fen’, ‘area of uncultivated land’ (Old English mor), hence a topographic name for someone who lived in such a place or a habitational name from any of the various places named with this word, as for example Moore in Cheshire or More in Shropshire.