Nancy Agnes Young
Found 10 Records, 6 Photos and 7,027,588 Family Trees
- William Chilton1783-Unknown
- Elizabeth Chilton1785-Unknown
- George Chilton1787-1873
- Jane Chilton1790-Unknown
- Margaret Chilton1794-Unknown
- Alexander Chilton1797-1881
- John Chilton1799-1868
- James Chilton1801-1873
- Lucy Ann Chilton1804-Unknown
- Caroline Chilton1806-Unknown
- Harriet Chilton1807-Unknown
- Henry Chilton1809-Unknown
- Julia Ann Chilton1813-Unknown
Ready to discover your family story?
Simply start with yourself and we'll do the searching for you.
English, Scottish, and northern Irish: distinguishing name (Middle English yunge, yonge ‘young’), for the younger of two bearers of the same personal name, usually distinguishing a younger brother or a son. In Middle English this name is often found with the Anglo-Norman French definite article, for example Robert le Yunge.