Nancy Ann Baker
Found 10 Records, 10 Photos and 9,427,278 Family Trees
Born in Knox, Tennessee, USA on 1842 to Andrew Jackson Baker and Nancy Noble. Nancy Ann married George Washington Herrell and had 10 children. Nancy Ann married Richard Mason Brinlee. She passed away on 1927 in Kaw City, Oklahoma, USA.
- Henry Levi Herrell1860-1903
- Sylvester C Herrell1861-1877
- Margaret Elizabeth Herrell1862-1945
- Mandy Herrell1868-Unknown
- Florence L Herrell1870-1946
- Mary Isabell Herrell1872-1889
- William Leander Herrell1876-1962
- Lillie Alice Herrell1878-1946
- Rosey Ellen Herrell1880-Unknown
- Nancy Cornealy Herrell1884-Unknown
Ready to discover your family story?
Simply start with yourself and we'll do the searching for you.
Surname meaning for "Baker"
English: occupational name, from Middle English bakere,
Old English bæcere, a derivative of bacan ‘to
bake’. It may have been used for someone whose special task in the
kitchen of a great house or castle was the baking of bread, but since
most humbler households did their own baking in the Middle Ages, it
may also have referred to the owner of a communal oven used by the
whole village. The right to be in charge of this and exact money or
loaves in return for its use was in many parts of the country a
hereditary feudal privilege. Compare