Nichati Cherokee Lester
Found 10 Records, 10 Photos and 872,822 Family Trees
Born in Tazwell, Virginia, USA on 1851 to Thomas Mastin Lester and Mary Polly Smith. Nichati Cherokee married William England and had 13 children. She passed away on 1 Dec 1940 in Hanover, West Virginia, USA.
- Corbi Jane England1893-Unknown
- William Arvil England1884-1953
- America England1873-1954
- Lloyd H England1875-1918
- Marybee England1880-Unknown
- Floyd Dock England1877-Unknown
- Clara Louise England1879-1966
- Hannah England1881-Unknown
- Joseph Armour England1883-Unknown
- John T England1886-Unknown
- Lina England1889-Unknown
- Walter Wayne England1891-Unknown
- Boston Blane England1896-1965
Ready to discover your family story?
Simply start with yourself and we'll do the searching for you.
Surname meaning for "Lester"
English: habitational name from Leicester, named in Old English from the tribal name Ligore (itself adapted from a British river name) + Old English ceaster ‘Roman fort or walled city’ (Latin castra ‘legionary camp’).