Nichati Cherokee Lester
Found 10 Records, 10 Photos and 837,814 Family Trees
Born in Tazwell, Virginia, USA on 1851 to Thomas Mastin Lester and Mary Polly Smith. Nichati Cherokee married William England and had 13 children. She passed away on 1 Dec 1940 in Hanover, West Virginia, USA.
- Floyd Dock England1877-Unknown
- America England1873-1954
- Lloyd H England1875-1918
- Marybee England1880-Unknown
- Clara Louise England1879-1966
- Hannah England1881-Unknown
- Joseph Armour England1883-Unknown
- William Arvil England1884-1953
- John T England1886-Unknown
- Lina England1889-Unknown
- Walter Wayne England1891-Unknown
- Corbi Jane England1893-Unknown
- Boston Blane England1896-1965
Ready to discover your family story?
Simply start with yourself and we'll do the searching for you.
English: habitational name from Leicester, named in Old English from the tribal name Ligore (itself adapted from a British river name) + Old English ceaster ‘Roman fort or walled city’ (Latin castra ‘legionary camp’).