Found 6 Records, 6 Photos and 58,111 Family Trees
- John Fletcher Moreland1818-1878
- Robert O Moreland1821-1879
- Issac Hull Moreland1819-1876
- Mary Tucker Moreland1821-Unknown
- Frances Asbury Moreland1828-1898
- Martha Slaughter Moreland1825-Unknown
- Newdaygate Augustus Moreland1827-Unknown
- Thomas Cake Moreland1829-Unknown
- Sarah Ann Moreland1831-Unknown
- Benjamin Troup Moreland1833-Unknown
- Penelope Elizabeth Moreland1835-Unknown
- Sidney Wesley Moreland1837-1844
Ready to discover your family story?
Simply start with yourself and we'll do the searching for you.
Southern English: apparently a habitational name from an unidentified place, perhaps a compound of the river name Ouse (Old English Usa, of ancient British origin, from ud- ‘water’) + Old English leah ‘wood’, ‘clearing’.