Tabitha Dorcas Mayfield
Found 10 Records, 9 Photos and 622,224 Family Trees
- Rebecca Jane Cooper1841-1924
- Urbin Cooper
- Elizabeth Ann Cooper1837-1888
- Isabel Sophia Cooper1838-1892
- Cornelius Randall Cooper1843-1914
- Emiel Lorah Cooper1844-1883
- Mary Cooper1846-1918
- Sylviana Eliza Cooper1847-1902
- Elijah Jackson Cooper1850-1850
- Erbin Jared Cooper1852-1935
- John Evans Cooper1854-1918
- George Shelton Cooper1857-1890
- William Dixon Cooper1860-1902
Ready to discover your family story?
Simply start with yourself and we'll do the searching for you.
English: habitational name from places so named in Staffordshire and Sussex. The former was named in Old English as ‘open country (feld) where madder (mæddre) grows’, while the latter was named as ‘open country where mayweed (mægðe) grows’. The surname is now most common in Nottinghamshire.