Found 10 Records, 5 Photos and 9,965,906 Family Trees
Born in Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA on 1800 to William Hall and Temperance Saunders. Temperance married Levi Haskins and had 12 children. She passed away on 15 Apr 1885 in Marion, Massachusetts, USA.
- Emily C Haskins1821-1909
- Lydia Bowles Haskins1843-1932
- Stephen Delano Haskins1837-Unknown
- James Lewis Haskins1819-1840
- Levi Haskins1823-Unknown
- Cynthia Haskins1825-Unknown
- Harrison Haskins1827-Unknown
- Loranzo Dow Haskins1830-1921
- Temperance Haskins1827-Unknown
- William Haskins1833-Unknown
- Orpha Haskins1835-Unknown
- Julia Haskins1839-Unknown
Ready to discover your family story?
Simply start with yourself and we'll do the searching for you.
Surname meaning for "Hall"
English, Scottish, Irish, German, and Scandinavian: from Middle English hall (Old English heall), Middle High German halle, Old Norse holl all meaning ‘hall’ (a spacious residence), hence a topographic name for someone who lived in or near a hall or an occupational name for a servant employed at a hall. In some cases it may be a habitational name from places named with this word, which in some parts of Germany and Austria in the Middle Ages also denoted a salt mine. The English name has been established in Ireland since the Middle Ages, and, according to MacLysaght, has become numerous in Ulster since the 17th century.