Theophils La Fayette Farrell
Found 10 Records, 10 Photos and 467,777 Family Trees
Born in Iredell, North Carolina, USA on 15 Sep 1832 to John Farrell and Elizabeth Marshall. Theophils La Fayette married Janetta Matheny Borden and had 14 children. He passed away on 26 Sep 1916 in Meigs, Tennessee, USA.
- Emily Parilee Farrell1850-1945
- David Stokely Farrell1855-1931
- John Huff Farrell1857-1920
- Mary Elizabeth Farrell1858-1944
- Louisa Queen Farrell1860-1949
- Jefferson Davis Farrell1861-1946
- Thomas Lafayette Farrell1864-1932
- Addie Belle Farrell1866-1870
- Nannie Janette Farrell1867-1951
- Marshall McKeldin Farrell1869-1944
- Ora Agnes Farrell1871-1875
- Sallie Rebecca Farrell1873-1972
- Essie Gertrude Farrell1876-1895
- Pearl Matheny Farrell1878-1878
Ready to discover your family story?
Simply start with yourself and we'll do the searching for you.
Irish: reduced Anglicized form of Gaelic‘descendant of Fearghal’, a personal name composed of the elements fear ‘man’ + gal ‘valor’.