William Benjamin Clark
Found 10 Records, 9 Photos and 11,243,224 Family Trees
Born in Hopkins, Kentucky, USA on 1835 to John Clark and Elizabeth Henson. William Benjamin married Amanda Elizabeth Morehead and had 12 children. William Benjamin married Martha Higginson and had a child. He passed away on 1885 in Union, Kentucky, USA.
- Martha Dora Clark1867-1901
- William Acre Clark1860-1903
- David Newton Clark1864-1949
- Mary Vellar Clark1867-1945
- Dennis B Clark1870-1934
- Alexander Clark1872-1872
- James Otis Clark1873-1955
- Arzona Zonie Clark1876-1966
- Elmore G Clark1878-1937
- Charles Nuford Clark1881-1881
- George Buford Clark1881-1949
- Choice Benjamin Clark1884-1974
Ready to discover your family story?
Simply start with yourself and we'll do the searching for you.
English: occupational name for a scribe or secretary, originally a
member of a minor religious order who undertook such duties. The word
clerc denoted a member of a religious order, from Old English
cler(e)c ‘priest’, reinforced by Old French clerc. Both
are from Late Latin clericus, from Greek klerikos, a
derivative of kleros ‘inheritance’, ‘legacy’, with reference
to the priestly tribe of Levites (see